Tax & Customs Academy as a part of the National Revenue Administration organized from the 16th to 19th May 2019 the International Table Tennis Tournament. The competition took a place at the Tax & Customs Academy Training Center in Otwock – near Warsaw.
As every year, tournament has received a lot of interest. In a tournament participated 113 people from international ECSA state and representatives of DG TAXUD polish National Revenue Administration, among whom were about 34 international players from Hungary, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Slovakia, Lithuania, Belgium, Austria, Italy, Norway, Finland and Luxembourg. The competitions have been organized in six categories: women's singles, men's singles, men's doubles, mixes and for polish participants women’s 50+ and men’s 50+.
Teams consisted of 3 players – 1 woman and 2 men of each ECSA state-member and 3 representatives of DG TAXUD. It was possible to send more players but points have been counted only 1 woman and 2 men.
All matches has been played to 3 sets won – each set to 11 points with advantage of 2 points. The player received 1 point for winning the group game.
In individual classification:
• in women’s singles competition won BAKSA Ivett from Hungary and reached 10 points;
• in men’s singles competition won GALDIERI Mattia from Italy with 24 points;
• in men’s doubles competition won GELLÉRI Zoltán and AGÓCS Péter from Hungary with 10 points;
• in mixes competition won BAKSA Ivett and GELLÉRI Zoltán from Hungary with 10 points;
• 50+ women (only for Polish competitors) competition won BIELAWNA Bernadeta with 10 points;
• 50+ men (only for Polish competitors) competition won MALIBORSKI Wojciech with 10 points.
In addition to individual classifications, prizes and diplomas were awarded in team categories:
• In Polish National Revenue Administration Team Classification 1st place went to National Revenue Administration from Lublin with 93 points
• In International Revenue Administration Team Classification 1st place went to Hungary with 66 points.